Tuesday, March 2, 2010

19 Days to Istanbul, Turkey

As titled above, only 19 days to my trip to Istanbul, Turkey. I am very excited to finally get the chance to see a country that has been on my list for a while! I had said that I no longer want to visit these "expensive to my currency" countries for a while. There are so many beautiful places out there in the world and as an American, I feel proud to be able to go and visit the world, something most Americans have no desire to do. :) Everywhere I go, I have the ability to make friends and I look forward to meet and talk to people and photograph my experience. And I cannot forget my travel partner and good friend that is accompanying me! :D

I am pretty much ready, just recharge my lithium battery for my pro camera and make sure I have enough extra batteries for my, "point-n-shoot". I also just need travel shampoo which I will get at DM in Büsingen, Germany. It's been the only store that I have found to have "travel sized" toiletries.

Also, a big thanks to the other solo travelers and photographers from couchsurfing.com that have been more than helpful about visiting Istanbul!

Bis später!

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment