Monday, August 29, 2011

In someone else's hands.

Such a scary thought. I rarely share my work with anybody or anything for that matter. Last night before bed, I finally got the balls to send off the first 3rd to a good friend. Ugh, my mind is so far away today, thinking of everything that can be wrong.

My husband told me not to doubt myself but being an artist, you of course feel like everything you do is awesome (well some of us anyway) but you know that not everyone is going to like it.

I just hope that the point gets across, its not too slow, not too boring.......

Editing the 2/3 but I may go ahead to start the 3/3. I am happy that it will stay within my goal of 90K- 95K words.

Maybe I should take a short nap before work again. Stop thinking about the book for a bit. :) (like that actually happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment