Sunday, November 4, 2012

Energetically Divine

Today, I wanted to help promote the website of a very dear friend, Effie. 
Energetically Divine

Effie offers handmade soaps, lotions and toiletries at very affordable prices. I highly recommend the whipped soap. Goat milk, shea butter, honey silk powder and a hint of vanilla creates this luscious thick soap that is gentle and mild for sensitive skin. I use it on my face because of its gentleness. Her lotions are just as delicate and the best part, no oily residue. It absorbs into the skin leaving a silky smooth texture. 

She also offer fragrant oils and lip balms. What I love about her oils is that the scents are not overpowering (I have allergies to strong scents).

Effie offers more than just products. Her intuitive services reaches out to your guardians. She includes a gem and bath oil that was charged with the energies needed to help ground your energy. A portion of her services does go to help the charities, TibetAid.org and The Tibetan Nuns Project (tnp.org).

Thank you so much for checking out her site. Feel free to ask her questions about her products and services!


No comments:

Post a Comment