Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 Weeks for free books

So happy to know that the film was absolutely loved! I feel very proud of it and hope to make many more. My friend who helped me is interested in making more as well as inviting me to participate on some of his films. I'm happy. As I explained earlier to him, I've always been interested in films. My works reflects that with the use of multiple imagery (narratives) and the use of text. What held me back? The lack of skill in using a video camera and editing scares the bejesus outta me. So I am already working on Bunni's next movie. Something with the German I will have learned, maybe a musical...

In two weeks, at this time, I will be crossing the Atlantic Ocean. I have figured out my luggage situation and my fear of not having enough space is resolved. Its sad to realize that all my stuff will fit in a small suitcase but I have to carry two HUGE ones just for all the "gifts". I shouldn't be complaining but being the efficient/utilitarian person I have become in the last two years, it drives me crazy.

Luckily I have a busy next few days that will help the time pass but next week will be free until Friday. I may just hit the beach. Found out that ordering books off of Amazon Germany and have them shipped to my sister's home is FREE! I love countries that charges no S/H for books. Too bad nothing will be in English but in the process of learning German, I want to pick up a few young adult books in German. Why? The English is MUCH simpler yet not as trite as children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment