Thursday, August 6, 2009

News x3

Wow, so three new cool things are happening.

One: I'm going back to Switzerland. I will be gone from August 26 - November 23. So expect pictures posted on here. I am resurrecting my email group that I had when I was there back in January 2009 and this time, add a pic every email. As to why I'm going? Well, my sister needs me right now and everyone knows how I work, I go where I'm needed.

Two: I'm making my 3rd film tomorrow. It was a response to "how am I going to tell people that I'm leaving without answering unnecessary questions??" My friend who is a film teacher is helping my put this together. So this will actually be my first film with sound and really good editing! I'm excited. I finished the script and emailed it to him last night so he can make his own notes. I'm so excited that I may ask him to help me with a mockumentary that I've been wanting to make for a decade now. Don't worry, the film will be emailed, posted here and on Facebook. I still don't trust YouTube and still believe it should rot but that's just my opinion.

Three: I posted this on Twitter but this is my second year advancing to the Photographer's Forum Best of Photography (I've always done the college one) International Competition and I am in the top 100 as a Finalist! They haven't chosen yet who placed but I am so excited that my work will be published! How cool is that!

Overall, I'm scared and anxious to be away for so long in a foreign country but its not like I'm alone. I have my sister and nephews to drive me lovingly insane, I'm taking immersion German twice a week, get some writing done and I have a list of museums and events that I want to do. Plus TONS of pictures.

I will be posting one last thing on here before I go.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment