Sunday, August 5, 2012

Couponing Late July/early August 2012

There has been some great deals on our part this last week and a half.

Yesterday we got enough tea to last about a year. All with expiration for 2014. Savings of 68%.
Last week: Olive oil (exp 2015). Savings of 75% will last for about 8 months.
Gallons of Ocean Spray Cranberry juice (exp 2013) for 60% off. Will last 8 months.

The only shopping spree I put into Excel (I've been kinda busy with the GRE) was the one I did for mouthwash using CVS.


So in this house, we're good on paper towels, olive oil, a year worth of mouthwash, tea and cranberry juice for a while.

Every bit we can save, we can use for something else. Like maybe a weekend up in Vero? Here's to hoping!

Ciao!

ps: So my husband gave me some advice about keeping blogs shorter, sweeter and more frequent. Let's try it out. :)






1 comment:

  1. Iheartcvs.com has an excellent spreadsheet that I use for my CVS trips.

    ReplyDelete