Sunday, August 26, 2012

Princeton GRE Book Wins & Issac Fails

Well, we spent all day indoors. We didn't get the full brunt of Issac but the wind gusts and constant rain did not create a very appetizing atmosphere to go out anywhere.

So, still surviving a mini back flare, I decided to get back to GRE studying. I had it with the Peterson book. So at work, they got me:

*drumroll please*

The 2013 Cracking the GRE by the Princeton Review! Just in the 3 hours I played with it today, this book is infinitely better. When you go to the Princeton Review website, you can get a study plan (for 12, 8, and 4 weeks), online practice tests and videos. And the study plan incorporates materials from the ETS website (where you have to sign up to schedule the GRE test) that I did not know about (a practice book and practice test software).

Get this book. Seriously.
And a massive thank you to my library.

In other news, it feels wonderful when friends come through. (I would do a happy dance it if wouldn't hurt) I cannot thank Manda enough for getting back to me on the first half of my book. Now I eagerly wait for the second half. *rubs hands with evil grin*

Have a great week everyone!

And I am very sorry for those going to get beaten up by Issac. :/


2 comments:

  1. We're waiting out the rain here in North Central Florida. Our bedroom keeps flooding, but at least we can stop it with towels. *sigh*

    Good luck with the GRE. Every so often I think of going back to school. And then I stop thinking about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?! Stay safe please, especially since there are electrical sockets involved. I hope you do not get too much damage. Luckily (and not so luckily for LA), Issac is moving northwest of FL. :/

      Thank you, I need all the good wishes I can get. I decided to go back because my husband and I realized that by both of us bettering our education (he's also going back to school), we'll have a slightly better chance of bettering our condition. The GRE is not easy, especially for those of out who's been out of college for years! LOL. But I do like the challenge.

      Delete