Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Review of Purchasing from Women Within


Colorful
By Mrs. Honey Bee from Florida on 8/7/2012


3out of 5
Sizing: Feels too large
Pros: Comfortable, Quality Materials, Figure Flattering, Great Color
Cons: Poor Fit
Best Uses: Casual Wear
Describe Yourself: Practical, Conservative, Stylish
Was this a gift?: No
Ordered 2 for myself. They were soft and comfortable. The quality was good, is not see-through. BUT it was massive and I purchased the smallest size. Customer service was excellent but for this product there isn't anything smaller. Returned.

This is what I get for thinking I can still shop from a plus-size magazine. LOL. I had wanted two tunics in cotton to replace two shirts that were a bit short for my tastes. I ordered them in Medium (the smallest size they had) and it fit like two tents. I don't know where they get these sizes. From their sizing chart I would have been a Large. I'm happy I didn't order that now!
Anyways, it's returned. It's pointless to go out and try and find tunics because everything is in synthetics (stupidest thing to wear in the heat) and have words and screenprinted images of mouths and exploding glitter...in the adult women's clothing section. For real? Do I look like I'm 13?
Maybe it's time I start sewing my own clothes again because what's out there is ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment